- February 1st – Form 1099-NEC to both the IRS and to recipients
- February 1st – Post OSHA Form 300A
OSHA Form 300A: Employer record of all reportable injuries and illnesses that occur in the workplace, the location and time in which they occurred, and additional details. OSHA requires most employers with 10 or more full-time employees to keep an annual log.
- February 8th – Due Date for Form 1099-MISC with only box 8 & 10 to be sent to the recipient
- February 10th – Annual Form 940 Due (If quarterly FUTA taxes were paid when due) https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-940
- February 28th – Deadline to file ACA Forms
- Feb. 28, 2022
- March 31, 2022