Did you know March 4 is Employee Appreciation Day?
You still have time to show your appreciation for the work your employees, managers, and executives do day-to-day. Your recognition does not have to be extravagant; even sending a note or a small gift is great! Today should be about celebrating your employees and their hard work.
Do you need ideas? Depending on the type of work (in-office, remote, deskless), we are here to provide some ideas!
- Bring in an entertaining guest speaker today for inspiration
- Lunch on the company
- Games over lunch break (cards, Mintute-to-win-it, corn hole)
- Company Happy Hour on the company
- Send DIY pampering kit
- Send a curated care package
- Virtual games over lunch break (Kahoot!)
- Lunch on the company (via gift card)
Free but special:
- Send personalized “thank you” videos
- Give “Dundies” like from The Office (Pam received the “Whitest Sneakers” award)
- Photo scavenger hunt
- Peer appreciation notes
- Employee mentor program
Click here to contact us with questions.